There are many ways to serve the day of Affordable Christmas, you can sign up to volunteer in the area that best fits.
Often times at Christmas, folks are looking for ways to help others a little less fortunate. This year, you can donate to Affordable Christmas. Your monetary gifts will be used to purchase toys for families in need. They will then come, shop and purchase gifts (at a fraction of the cost); which will in turn, restore dignity.
Maybe you would like to shop for some of these items that will be available in the Affordable Christmas store. Parent's will shop at Affordable Christmas store for 1 big item ($25-40), two medium items ($10-25), and 3 small items ($5-10). For $10 a child, they will get to shop and purchase for their children this Christmas season. Currently, we are in need of more items for older children. Click here for a printable PDF of the Affordable Christmas shopping list.
Affordable Christmas is December 8 from 10 - 1:00
Areas of service include:
- Check In - we need folks to help greet folks and help with the registration process
- Childcare - children 2 and older will not be able to go into the shopping center; we want them to have a nice surprises Christmas morning
- Christmas Snacks - Affordable Christmas is more than just a store, we want this to be a full blown family event. After shopping, parents will take their toys to the car and then head to pick up their kids and enjoy Christmas refreshments together
- Shopping Assistant - just like any shopping center, we want the Affordable Christmas store to have folks available to assist as needed
- Check Out Register - We need people to help at the check-out side of things; you'll take payment and help them on to the next steps (gift wrapping, taking toys to the vehicle and enjoying Christmas goodies with their kids)
- Gift Wrapping - we need people somewhere in-between "a gift wrapping perfectionist" and "just throw some paper on it! There is potentially over 400 gifts to be wrapped
Fill out the form below to sign up to help.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.